|My favorite part of my house.|
|Ouran High School Host Club|
Avatar the Last Airbender - Freedom Fighters
Once Upon a Time
Harry Potter - Marauders
Alice in Wonderland
Phineas and Ferb
Big Bang Theory
Ever After High
-Bad New Barrett
~*More to come later*~
1. Must Tag four people
2. Must tell four People that you tag
Tagged by Fallonkyra
QUESTIONS:OC Picked: BUG
1. What is your name?
Kissa AKA Bug
2. Do you know why you were named that?Sorta shorter than my friends.... and they are mean
3. Are you single or taken?single
4. Have any abilities or powers?
I'm pretty good with daggers. That's an ability.
*grumbles* you stop being a Mary Sue....
5. Stop being a Mary Sue!
6. What's your eye color?
7. How about hair color?
8. Have any family members?
The freedom fighters... they are the only family I have left.
9. Oh? How about pets?
....The duke? He is like a pet.
10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
I don't like........................................ *gets distracted*
11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Tossing knives at trees then getting yelled at that I'm making them dull.
12. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
13. Ever… killed anyone before?
*shifty eyes* what are you getting at?
14. What kind of animal are you?
15. Name your worst habits.
Daydreaming about a guy I can't seem to talk to....
16. Do you look up to anyone at all?
Smellerbee... she is the bad ass I will be someday
17. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
I am me *Grins*
18. Do you go to school?
19. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
*starts to daydream about Jet *
20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
I have fans... they are pretty and on my walls right now.
21. What are you most afraid of?
Fire nation and fire in general.... Fire bad m'kay
22. What do you usually wear?
Pieces of cloth carefully stitched together in some sort of manner.
23. What's one food that tempts you?
Anything edible, and sweet, and free... or not free *grins as she tucks some sweets in her pockets*
24. Am I annoying you?
Yes... Can I go now?
25. Well, it's still not over!
26. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)?
Awesome class! *wait for a high five from interviewer but gets left hanging*
27. How many friends do you have?
28. What are your thoughts on pie?
....you have pie? Can I have some?
29. Favorite drink?
30. What's your favorite place?
My home in the forest with my friends
31. Are you interested in anyone~?
32. If you're a girl, what's your cup size? If you're a guy, how big are you?
BIGGEST CUP I CAN GET MY HANDS ON!! More fire whiskey the better!
33. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
Lake... less things to eat me
34. What's your type?
*points at Jet* Any questions?
35. Any fetishes?
Really? Really? REALLY!?
36. Seme or uke?
37. Camping or indoors?
Camping. I don't like being trapped indoors.
38. Are you still wanting the quiz to end?
Yes... like 30 questions ago.
39. Well, it's over. Who are you gonna tag?
Anyone that reads this and feel like doing you PAIN IN THE ASS QUESTIONNAIRE!
But really you said their would be pie
Short and sweet. I am a little shy. I also never know what to say to people so I rarely leave comments or start up conversations. However when I do they are short and to the point with no intent to be rude. I'm just not a talkative person. |
Please don't take it personally when I don't respond back.
I do read all the posts and love everyone one that faves my pictures.
I am just a little shy at times.
I am an adult and I love cartoons. I use to draw a lot in High School but gave up the idea that drawing could get you anywhere in life. I even gave up doing it for fun.
After some interesting relationships I started taking a good look at myself and my life. Go figure. Acting like an adult sucks! So back to what made me happy in the past. Drawing, cartoons and games. Life has been so much better after I dropped the act.
Now you may ask why I am saying this. Well I just want everyone to know you don't have to be the stereotypical adult. Sometimes holding on to what made you happy in the past helps with the depression that seems to come with growing up. There is nothing wrong with childish thing (in moderation of course)
Realizing this helped me become happier with myself.
NOW!! To practice my drawing for both hobby and possible a nice career change.
Much love to you all and your passions!